This video series covers anything to do with running, cycling, and kayaking.
1. Posture on the bike. Important to get this right in order to reduce the risk of low back and neck pain.
2. Why a level pelvis is important for running and how to work on this.
3. The art of running downhill. Some do’s and don’ts are worth remembering.
4. Top recommended exercise for Runners, Cyclists, and Kayakers
5. Common knee pain with running
6. Hip mobility with some added humor!
7. Top 5 tips with 5 days to go before your Adventure Race